The first edition of FONASBA’s redesigned Newsletter, issue no 57, was distributed to Members on 22nd May. This edition covered the following topics:
- A welcome from President Javier E. Dulce
- A report on the Executive Committee Meeting held in London in March and
- The nomination of Marcelo Neri of Brazil as RVP Designate for the Americas
- The signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Worldwide Shipping Agencies Association (WWSA)
- An update on progress in implementing the FONASBA Communications Plan, of which the Newsletter is a key element
- Update on the 2023 Annual Meeting in Jordan and the awarding of the 2024 and 2025 Annual Meetings to Greece and Turkey respectively
- Information on the ECASBA European Seminar in Brussels in June
- Reports on the FQS and education programmes
- An update on recent maritime policy developments in Europe
- Member Association News from:
- Great Britain
- And links to the new FONASBA Spokesperson videos, featuring President Javier Dulce, and Regional Vice Presidents Antonio Belmar da Costa (Europe) and Takazo Iigaki (Asia).
You must be logged in to post a comment.