Issued at the end of FONASBA’s 2019/20 financial year, this issue provides a short summary of the major events and actions undertaken in the preceding twelve months. A copy can be downloaded here.
The contents include reports on:
- The 50th anniversary Annual Meeting in Miami in October 2019
- The appointment to the Executive Committee of Dr. Dureid Mahasneh as Regional Vice President for the Middle East and South Asia
- Welcoming eleven new members
- The launch of the WCO and ICC education programmes
- Expanding the Quality Standard to more than 40 countries
- An update on the UNCTAD Minimum Standards project
- Success in making changes to the EU Veterinary Checks regime
- A summary of actions taken in conjunction with international association to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on maritime transport
You must be logged in to post a comment.