Not surprisingly, this issue of the Newsletter concentrates on the impact of COVID-19 on the maritime sector and the actions being undertaken by FONASBA and the international shipping community to mitigate its effects by ensuring the continued movement of goods and services worldwide and to allow the free passaage of seafarers. A copy can be downloaded here.
The contents include reports on:
- The Meeting of the Executive Committee in Brussels in February
- Recent Membership News, including the election of 11 new members
- The launch of two new education initiatives with the World Customs Organisation and the International Chambers of Commerce
- An update on the status of the FONASBA Quality Standard
- Progress on the Review of the UNCTAD Minimum Standards for Ship Agents
- Summary of recent developments in EU Maritime Policy
- A report on ECASBA’s 2020 European Seminar
- Photo Pages
You must be logged in to post a comment.