Issue 53 of the FONASBA newsletter was released in June 2021 and provided an end of year update on the actions and initiatives since the much more detailed May 2021 issue.
It therefore covered the following topics:
- Rescheduling of the Antwerp Annual Meeting
- The appointment of a Brussels representative for ECASBA
- The start of a project by the Ship Agent Committee on protocols for ship agents attending vessels during infectious disease outbreaks
- Expansion of the Quality Standard to more than 600 companies
- The launch of the Young Agent and Broker Award 2021
- FONASBA signing the Gulf of Guinea Declaration against piracy in the region